Email Property Manager to rent NOW!
To flag, report spam or add comments relating to this Rent Ad, type in your review below:
Rent Amount: $1425.00 / month
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rent Condominium ( 661.00 sq ft, 1.00 Bedrooms, 1.00 Bathrooms) 2891 Rio Court Mississauga Ontario
Available on July 15. (Pictures to come soon) Be the FIRST to live in this house. Here are the specs of the home:
- 661 Square feet (huge living space)
- Brand New house (never been occupied before, newly built)
- Hardwood living room and kitchen floor with an open concept layout
- Stainless steel appliances
- Has a Garage AND a driveway (total of TWO parking spots)
- House door entrances from two sides, (front side and from the garage)
- Bedroom contains carpet flooring for cozy feel.
- Front of house contains a section of yard for your choice of gardening (or you can just keep it as grass as is, freely up to you)
- Is totally on the main ground, (no long stair cases at all!)
- Living room hardwood and kitchen have a classic light brown color design
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- Contains washer and dryer inside the house
- Built by Daniels
- Comes Unfurnished so you can decorate it with furniture however you like!
- Very unique, and gives you a feeling of peace and comfort, and has many advantages than living in a tall building.
The specs about the price:
- INCLUDES water (tenant responsible for their own hydro and gas utilities)
- INCLUDES Rogers High Speed Cable Internet (80gb allowance, and up to 18Mbps download speed!!!)
- INCLUDES Rogers Home Phone with many calling features
- INCLUDES Rogers Digital VIP TV Packing (Over 250 channels + digital box)
- INCLUDES Landscaping Maintenance AND Snow Clearing Services!
Here are the specs of the area:
- New neighborhood
- Very safe and quite area
- Very close to highway 403, 401, and easy to get to QEW
- Mississauga Transit and GO Transit bus stops are a few minutes of walking
- Located near the heart of Erin Mills (Erin Mills Town Centre is about a 6 minute walk)
- Close to John Fraser Secondary School (7 minutes walking) and Gonzaga Catholic High School with a public library (2 minutes walking!!)
- All of the 5 major banks located within a walking distance!
- Many other plazas, gas stations, restaurants, parks, grocery stores, etc. all located nearby
- Area is rapidly growing and changing with many new restaurants, stores, etc.!
- Very convenient when traveling to Toronto and the GTA, and even the Hamilton Greater Area
- This is good for a working bachelor, and also PERFECT for a couple because of the TWO Parking spaces!!
Here is what I am requesting:
- No Dogs or Cats (other pets might be okay)
- No Smoking
There are many more things that are too much to write down, but I'll be happy to show you around the area if you want.
Please email me if you are interested and leave me your number. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
As I said, I'll update the ad as soon as I get some pictures. But this is definitely a MUST SEE.
Rental Services Included:
- Central Air Conditioning
Bin No: 796
- Must be Clean
- Fully Employed
- Females Only
- Males Only
- No Children
- No Noise
- No Pets
- No Visitors